martes, 7 de enero de 2014

I guess we're done.


When did I fall? Could it be, maybe, on the nights you whispered you loved me?
Did I lost my control between all that cuddling?
I bet your two letters had to do with it.
Even my mom liked them, but mom was right. Mom knew better.
"Don't fall in love" She said "You never know when he might change his mind" She told me.
I knew it could happen, there's always that risk.
Is when you convince yourself, and you don't stick to your guts when hearts end up broken.

I guess all that bluffing about how you didn't love her anymore doesn't even matter now.
Funny how you said that us breaking up would have to do with me and another guy.
Worst thing is that I don't know her, I don't know how to be better than her
She probably is the kindest, most selfless person in the world.
And even tho you don't like to admit it, loving her in your own language does make a difference.
Is always better to love that way.
Funnier how your culture is what caught my eye and at the same time prohibits you to marry her.
Is all about the stuff you love and can't have, and the things you have but don't love.

I wasn't ready for any of this.
Thing is that I need to start learning how to live without the feeling of you crawling under my skin.
I don't want to.
But I guess that when a promise is broken, a heart is wounded.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario